Professional Head Shot portraiture is about making you look your best and show genuine expression. 20% of what I do is technical and the other 80% is finding your happy place and capturing your expression.
Family portraits should be taken annually. Family photos are for your children, not just for you. They will someday look at these photos and remember their childhood memories.
Graduating scholastic seniors should have a photograph that reflects their personality. I take time to get to know something about each person and their interests, then engage in a conversation looking for that moment that reveals their true personality.
Life is a journey with the people we love. The second most important thing we have are the photographs that help us to remember those we love when they are no longer on the journey with us.
Photographs of the people we love the most and the times we spend with them will outlast any material thing we have.
Musicians and bands need professional photographs for publicity. When shooting bands and musicians I am looking for those magic moments that reveal the passion that musicians have when performing.